HOURS & DIRECTIONS
1445 Foxland Blvd, Gallatin, Tennessee 37066
Tuesday – Saturday:
Lunch 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Afternoon Menu (Bar and High Tops Only) 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Dinner 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Brunch 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Afternoon Menu (Bar and High Tops Only) 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Happy Hour Drink Specials: Tuesday – Sunday 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
All Dining Guests are expected to choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of Foxland Harbor Golf & Country Club.
The standards that are in place are extremely important to us and have been established to compliment your overall experience at the Club. Our Staff is here to answer any questions you have about the dress code and they have been directed to gently remind those who accidentally forget or are uninformed of the standards. We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- All Dining Guests shall be neat and wear appropriate attire defined as neat, hole free, unfrayed, not sloppy or sexually suggestive.
- The “Jeans In Good Taste” policy is strictly enforced under the following conditions: No ripped jeans, no ill-fitting jeans, consistent color jeans.
- Graphic tee shirts, swimwear, cover ups, and cut-offs are not permitted in the clubhouse.
- Men are required to wear shirts with sleeves.
- Women shall not wear tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap tops or spandex clothing on Club grounds.
- Shorts and skirts shall be no more than 4 inches above the knee. Anything shorter is not acceptable.
- Exercise clothes such as warm-up suits, sweatpants, or athletic shorts are permitted in the dining facilities until 3pm.
- Hats shall be worn forward facing.
- The Club reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire and may be changed or waived for special activities or functions.
Thank you for adhering to and fulfilling both the needs of comfort and decorum in keeping with the Clubs standards.