Dine in our sophisticated 1820's mansion and enjoy Southern inspired dishes using only the finest ingredients available.
At Foxland Southern Grill, you'll enjoy a fine-dining culinary experience, all within the comfort and setting of a beautiful historic mansion. Under the mastery of Executive Chef Shawn Conklin, and Sous Chef Ken Flemming, you're sure to indulge in only the best Southern cuisine.
Restaurant and Bar
SUNDAY BRUNCH •
10:30AM – 2PM
LUNCH • Tuesday – Saturday
11AM – 3PM
DINNER • Tuesday – Saturday
5PM – 9PM
• AFTERNOON MENU •
(Bar and high top only)
Tuesday – Saturday
3PM – 5PM
3PM – 6PM
We offer an extensive list of delicious specialty dishes and drinks
FUN • FRESH • FRIENDLY • LOCAL
Enjoy a craft beer, glass of wine or fine cocktail, paired with the company of good friends and hospitality of our experienced staff.
Tuesday – Sunday
3PM – 6PM
All dining guests are expected to dress in a fashion befitting the setting of Foxland Harbor Golf and Country Club. The standards that are in place have been established to compliment your overall club experience. Our Staff has been directed to gently remind those who don't abide by the clubhouse attire standards. Please review the following guidelines for our clubhouse attire:
• All dining guests shall be neat and wear appropriate attire defined as neat, hole free, un-frayed, not sloppy or sexually suggestive.
• The “Jeans In Good Taste” policy is strictly enforced under the following conditions: No ripped jeans, no ill-fitting jeans, consistent color jeans.
• Graphic tee shirts, swimwear, cover ups, and cut-offs are not permitted in the clubhouse.
• Men are required to wear shirts with sleeves.
• Women shall not wear tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti strap tops or spandex clothing on Club grounds.
• Shorts and skirts shall be no more than 4 inches above the knee. Anything shorter is not acceptable.
• Exercise clothes such as warm-up suits, sweatpants, or athletic shorts are permitted in the dining facilities until 3pm.
• Hats shall be worn forward facing.
• The Club reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire and may be changed or waived for special activities or functions.