Living Your Best
Situated on the shoreline of Old Hickory Lake, Tennessee Grasslands Golf and Country Club offers relaxing and enjoyable lake-living in your backyard.
Whether you prefer speed boats and water skiing, or paddling quietly about in a canoe and fishing, you're sure to enjoy all Old Hickory Lake has to offer. Spanning over 90 miles long, Old Hickory Lake is considered one of cleanest lakes in Tennessee and is managed under the Corps of Engineers. If you're a lake and boating enthusiast, contact us today to learn more about becoming a Tennessee Grasslands member.
Nestled on the Shores of
OLD HICKORY LAKE
in Gallatin, Tennessee
BOATING • WATER SPORTS • FISHING
Foxland Harbor lakeside living
• Lake lots that qualify for a dock permit or share a slip
• A boat ramp located just outside of the Foxland entrance
• The Gallatin Marina – 10 minute drive or 5 minute boat ride
• Water sports (wakeboarding, water skiing, kayaking, etc.)
• A slalom course close by at Old Hickory Lake Ski Club
• Fishing from boat or shoreline access (Bass, Striper, Catfish, etc.)
• The Nashville dam is 20 miles by boat, with a dock and hookups
• Near wildlife parks for sightseeing and bird watching